• Self-starter with a professional leadership approach and a technical background
• Proven experience of delivering safety cases within a defence and other nuclear or regulated businesses
• Motivated individual with the ability to work to deadlines and communicate project progress
• Good communication skills and ability to articulate information
• Ability to interface and liaise with key client and internal stakeholders
• Committed to Continuous Professional Development
• The candidates must be able to display a broad nuclear safety case understanding in order to be able to undertake different projects in varied locations.
• Degree qualified or equivalent in engineering discipline with extensive design safety case experience
• Chartered professional or similar demonstrable experience
• British National with eligibility to obtain and maintain full UK security clearance (SC)
At Assystem, everyone holds the reins for their own careers. Our role is to offer you the opportunities and resources you need to reach your full potential.
So why not join us and help shape the engineering landscape of the future?
We are committed to providing equal opportunities for every candidate and we celebrate all forms of diversity. At Assystem, only your skills matter!