For 50 years, we've been driven by the firm belief that engineers are the architects of tomorrow's world, leading the way with their daring, their expertise and their ability to push boundaries.
Every day, our 5,700 employees innovate for our clients, partnering the world's greatest engineering projects in the fields of energy, healthcare, life sciences and transport.
A fast-growing international Group, we are present in 14 countries (in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Africa).
QHSE Systems and Standards Advisor
In this role you will be working with the QHSE Manager to drive and promote continuous improvement activities across the UK business.
The key duties include:
· Leading and delivering the certification audit and internal audit program
· Developing and delivering the Quality/IMS Induction
· Mentoring/supporting the Business Unit staff on the implementation of the IMS
· Working with procurement to manage supplier approvals
· Lead and develop Customer Satisfaction
· Supporting Quality Controller in the review and sign off of Contract reviews etc
· Delivering training and coaching on the use of IMS
· Monthly reporting – tracking and reporting IMS metrics
· IMS document control
· Leading process development workshops to deliver system efficiency improvements
· Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the IMS SharePoint platform
Ability to confidently communicate at all levels and clearly deliver information
Strong team work ethic with the ability to build strategic working relationships
Well organised, attentive to detail and able to work independently
Able to lead projects to drive updating of legacy processes and automation of IMS
Willing to travel across the UK
Essential Experience & Qualifications
Previous experience of developing and implementing Integrated
Management Systems to ISO 9001/ ISO 14001 / ISO 45001, ideally in an engineering sector.
Managing and Leading an internal audit programme
Degree educated ideally within a science or engineering discipline
Lead Auditor qualifications: ISO 9001
Lead auditor qualifications: 14001/45001
NEBOSH/NCRQ H&S Certificate
Membership of CQI/IEMA/IOSH
At Assystem, everyone holds the reins for their own careers. Our role is to offer you the opportunities and resources you need to reach your full potential.
So why not join us and help shape the engineering landscape of the future?