By ticking the box below, you give your consent for your personal data to be processed.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 206/679 on personal data and the French Data Protection Act (Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended), you have a right to access, amend, rectify and/or delete your personal data as well as a right to data portability.*
For 50 years, we've been driven by the firm belief that engineers are the architects of tomorrow's world, leading the way with their daring, their expertise and their ability to push boundaries.
Every day, our 5,000 employees innovate for our clients, partnering the world's greatest engineering projects in the fields of energy, healthcare, life sciences and transport.
A fast-growing international Group, we are present in 13 countries (in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Africa).
Well known for our expertise in CQV (Commissioning Qualification Validation) and specialists in projects with strict technical and regulatory constraints, we partner pharmaceutical laboratories and high-tech industrial players to manage their capital expenditure and meet the challenges they face in terms of increasing safety and reducing costs and market lead times.
We innovate for our clients and provide them with disruptive technologies in the areas of data integrity, cybersecurity and predictive maintenance.
As Senior Process Engineer / Architect you wil support our client by leading all architectural design activities for process buildings (through BOD, Detailed Design, Construction, CQV and Start-up). You will be based part-time on-site in Switzerland and part-time in the design studio in Germany.
· Collecting user requirements for the design and ensuring that the design meets the process needs
· Ensuring the quality of external suppliers' design deliverables
· Coordinating the project in collaboration with Leads from different departments (Bulk Production, Fill & Finish, HVAC, Maintenance etc.)
· Supporting the maintenance group in definition of the maintenance system and schedule for cleanrooms
· Acting as Engineering SME : providing technical support for the construction management team and the commissioning and qualification team
· Responsible for accepting the completed cleanroom and architectural aspects of the facility from the construction management team
· Collaborating with various engineering teams in order to ensure smooth installation, construction and commissioning of the facility
· Academic Degree in process or mechanical engineering / architecture or similar
· Minimum 8-10 years of engineering/architect design experience in pharmaceutical, biotechnology or chemical industry
· Proven experience in process and infrastructure engineering
· Excellent knowledge of cGMP, GLP and cGxP standards
· Excellent level of English and German
At Assystem, everyone holds the reins for their own careers. Our role is to offer you the opportunities and resources you need to reach your full potential.
So why not join us and help shape the engineering landscape of the future?