Diversity – A source of value and performance
Our collective intelligence at Assystem originates from the varied perspectives we bring when working on our clients’ projects. Diversity is in our DNA.
Thanks to our engineers’ unique combination of skills, profiles, cultural approaches and experience, we can rise to the most difficult of challenges and provide cutting-edge solutions for the largest engineering projects in the world.
That is why for many years now Assystem has cultivated its diversity by making tangible and lasting commitments:
- We are proud to have created, more than ten years ago, an in-house network called #incrediblewomen. We firmly believe that promoting gender diversity and equality boosts our performance, enriches our corporate culture and drives progress.
- We believe it’s vital to create an inter-generational link within our business. One of our fundamental aims is to transfer knowledge and expertise from our seniors to our juniors, which not only helps young people’s long-term employment prospects but recognises the value of experience.
- In 2018, we are celebrating the eleventh birthday of our Mission Handicap program which helps people with disabilities – one of our long-standing commitments. The projects we undertake as part of this program demonstrate how we put our deep-rooted beliefs and values into action.
- We combat all forms of social, ethnic and cultural discrimination in various different ways, such as by carrying out awareness-raising campaigns among our managers and giving them diversity training, as well as granting scholarships to disadvantaged people and promoting equal opportunities.
- Our commitment to promoting diversity in its widest sense is also illustrated in the corporate sponsorship programs and partnerships that we have set up with engineering schools including ENSEM, INSA Lyon, Insa Rouen, ENSAM, INSTN and IMT.
At Assystem, successfully designing the projects that will shape tomorrow’s world are wholly dependent on the skills, talent and daring of our engineers.
We are firmly convinced that by putting trust in our people, empowering them and letting them experiment and express their passion for their work that they can unleash their potential and creativity.