Depuis 50 ans, nous sommes animés par la conviction que les ingénieurs, par leur audace, leur expertise et leur capacité à faire bouger les lignes sont les architectes du monde de demain.
Tous les jours, nos 5 700 collaborateurs innovent au contact de leurs clients. Ils accompagnent les plus grands projets de l'ingénierie mondiale dans les domaines de l'énergie, de la santé, des sciences de la vie et des transports.
Groupe international en forte croissance, nous sommes présents dans 14 pays (Europe, Moyen-Orient, Asie, Afrique).
Leader historique européen et N°3 mondial, nous accompagnons depuis plus de 50 ans les gouvernements et leurs opérateurs dans le développement et la maintenance de leurs installations nucléaires afin de rendre l'énergie nucléaire toujours plus sûre et plus performante.
R&D, études, exploitation, maintenance, traitement des déchets, démantèlement : nos services d'ingénierie couvrent l'ensemble du cycle nucléaire en mettant au service de nos clients les dernières technologies digitales.
Description du Poste
The Contract Engineering Lead will work within a Responsible Designer (RD) organization of the HPC project (Edvance, in charge of Nuclear island Engineering). The CEL is responsible for managing the delivery and project acceptance of design and qualification activities taking account of the specified product quality, safety classification requirements, cost and schedule constraints.
You will work on behalf of NNB in direct contact with the contractors and suppliers (“Contract Partner”) for the management of all design and equipment qualification activities of their Project/Contract.
You will be the NNB Project Manager’s primary point of contact for engineering management of the contracts and a key member of the Project team.
· Ensuring that the Contract Partner’s Level 3 design and qualification schedule for the Contract exists and that it is consistent with global Level 2 and 3 engineering schedules; checking compliance of the Contract Partner’s schedule with the relevant Level 2 engineering and qualification schedule; ensuring that the Engineering milestones are consistent with the Manufacturing’s ones; reporting this position to the NNB Project Manager. · Ensuring that the Contract Partner’s List of Deliverables (LoD) is consistent with the schedule and, working with the Contract Partner and the Manufacturing Hub Stakeholders to ensure the Contract Partner is delivering Design and Qualification activities in accordance with the schedule and the LoD. · Managing the surveillance of the Contract Partner’s detailed design and qualification work, in conjunction with NNB’s technical management, in accordance with project processes · Providing technical support and information to the Contract Partner where required. · In cases where technical support is required to compensate for a Contract Partner who fails to provide deliverables at an acceptable level of quality or where there is a need for increased support for Equipment Qualification activities, then the situation would be presented by the CEL to the Project Manager and an agreement for additional costs may be sought via the contractual mechanisms of the RD Contract. · Following-up the Equipment Qualification and liaising with the person responsible for Equipment Qualification within the RD organisations · Carrying out surveillance and monitoring progress of Equipment Qualification work whilst providing technical support to the Contract Partner where required. · Ensuring consistency of Contract Partner deliverables with the contract technical specifications and ensuring Safety and UK Context requirements are taken into account in design and qualification activities. This activity may need to be specifically supported by NNB specialists for some particular UK Context issues (e.g. CDM requirements).
It is expected that the CEL will demonstrate the following behaviors:
· Leadership: setting an example for other team members and contributors to the Contract, demonstrating the HPC Project Values in all aspects of the role.
· Cost, schedule and quality awareness: always working with the cost and schedule constraints and project quality expectations in mind, providing challenge where these are not being fulfilled either by the Contract Partner or internally within NNB and RD organizations.
· Collaborative behaviors: working collaboratively with the Contract Partner, the ESF, MIT, the MDT members and the other RD and NNB stakeholders.
· Proactivity: acting as a Lead in relation to all engineering activities of the contract, engaging with TMA and RD organizations to ensure NNB’s contractual obligations and timescales are fulfilled and escalating to the NNB Project Manager when required.
· Stakeholder management: managing relationships with all stakeholders associated with the engineering aspects of the Contract, including those from within the RD, NNB, Contract Partner and external organizations as necessary.
Chez Assystem, chacun est acteur et entrepreneur de sa carrière. Nous vous offrons l’opportunité et les moyens d’atteindre votre plein potentiel.
Alors rejoignez-nous et faites avancer à grand pas l’ingénierie de demain !