Quality Engineer - LTQR
Assystem are looking to build a team of Lifetime Quality Record (LTQR) Engineers to manage the Delivery of packaged LTQR’s on behalf of our client.
Your role as part of the LTQR team, will be located as required at Client and Key Tier 1 Sites. The role will be generally office base, but travel may be required to other office locations in support of the role.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with LTQR management, including an understanding of required records, within highly regulated industries such as; Oil & Gas, Electrical Generation and Defence, ideally with existing experience working in a nuclear or large project environment. A key member of the LTQR team, the position will be working closely with Quality Leads and the Assystem Quality Team, supply chain and other LTQR Stakeholders as required. As such, we are looking for candidates who are good communicators, with strong interpersonal skills, used to dealing with individuals at different levels within the client and supply chain.
· Review of documentation/certification records pack
· Ability to ensure pack meets the Contract/Technical specifications
· Any deviations have been captured (Concession/Technical Query/Change Note) and reflected in the LTQR for the component/assembly.
· Validation of approval of Drawings, Certification, Procedures, Quality Plans (QP's), Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs), Route Cards by company and client.
· Liaison with suppliers to retrieve lost/incomplete documentation/certificates.
· Maintain accurate records of contract documentation as required by the company.
· Generating progress reports as required.
· Monitor close out of issues and follow up when necessary.
· Maintain discipline of filing systems for completed documents/certificates.
· Must have a good understanding of Quality Management Systems and previous experience within Quality documentation.
· Must have a good understanding of projects and be able to plan tasks around schedules, targets and milestones.
How to apply
If you have any questions regarding the project and/or the position, or wish to learn more before applying, please get in touch with Callum at email@example.com or 01254 927 629. Alternatively, please hit apply and we’ll be in touch shortly.