Technical Author – Asset Management
HPC Site – Initially WFH
Assystem are looking to recruit a Technical Author to support the current workload in Site Asset Management at the Hinkley Point C site. Ideally, we are looking for Engineers with experience in Asset Management.
The Technical Author role is to support the current workload in Site Asset Management at the Hinkley Point C site. The primary role is to prepare and amend a range of technical publications and associated documents on behalf of Site Asset Management onsite
· Receive assignments from the Life Cycle Manager and PA/Project Support.
· As necessary, liaise with document owners, document originators, system, operation and project engineers.
· Produce and amend Site Asset Management Arrangements documentation using EDF approved software (Microsoft Office 2016)
· Use the HPC document management system, (EPFM / Teamcenter), for document retrieval, manipulation and recording
· Carry out research in EPFM / Teamcenter, document archive and technical submissions
· Advise EDF management and staff and other contractors on matters concerning documentation
· Proof reading and peer reviewing
· HNC in a Technical or Engineering Discipline
· Knowledge / understanding of Asset Management;
Desirable for conducting the work would be previous theoretical or practical exposure to:
· Computerised maintenance management systems
· Spares management or spares processes
· Plant availability / reliability
· Plant life cycle
· Technical author skills
· Knowledge of Nuclear operations desirable